- The Rescognito service and software are owned and copyright Rescognito Inc.
- You may freely view the Rescognito service on the World Wide Web without being registered.
- You may not "crawl", "data mine" or bulk download from Rescognito without written permission from Rescognito. (Please contact Rescognito for REST API information).
- Rescognito makes use of publically available names and IDs from the ORCID (https://www.orcid.org) registry. You may remove your name and ID from Rescognito at any time by making your data "private" on the ORCID service, or by contacting us.
- You may use your ORCID credentials to log-in to Rescognito to recognize and award "COGs" to other researchers. Rescognito retains the right to remove, correct or modify recognition activity at any time.
- You may choose to enter additional personal information (including email addresses) into your Rescognito settings for specific purposes that you select (e.g. receiving notifications of recognition) - and you can remove this information at any time. Rescognito will not share this personal information publicly or with third parties without your permission.